Mindsets is a workplace resilience programme designed in Aotearoa using the latest science in Positive Psychology and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
The programme is delivered as 2 x half day or 4 x 90-minute workshops, focusing on topics that include:
What is resilience?
- Understanding the mind under pressure
- Practical techniques to calm the mind and stay centered
- Using social connections and self-care
- Effective communication at work
- Tools for resilient self-leadership
The Mindsets programme results in a more resilient workforce that is better able to manage stress and bounce back.
Get in touch today to find out how Mindsets can help your organisation.